Trigger Warning!
This world is a fucked-up, traumatizing, and hateful place. I live in this world, and so my words, experiences, and thoughts are birthed from within it. Further, it should come to no surprise that this blog will detail many of these fucked-up things in graphic detail. Fortunately, resilience is what I do, and I try my hardest to ferment inspiration from the darkest parts of my life. It's time to confront, it's time to resist, and of course... it's time to win.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Dear FDA (but not really),

One time I was so hungry I ate something that contained thiamine mononitrate, monoglycerides, ascorbic acid, calcium sulfate, azodicar bonamide, color, preservatives (calcium propionate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, TBHQ, sorbic acid, tocopherols), food starch modified, sodium steroyl lactylate, sodium phosphate, calcium carbonate, propylene glycol, triglycerides, sodium hexameta phosphate, ethyl alcohol, BHT, fumaric acid, blue 1, red 40, titanium dioxide color, sodium casienate, ammonium sulfate, sodium acid pyrophosphate.

That was just the stuff I don’t even know exactly what is….

I imagine two things might even be good for me but the simple fact that we can go our whole life digesting this stuff never questioning it all… is well, insane! Is well… who says that? Maybe I’ll blame all the poisons in my body the same way Tara said Marilyn Manson made me do it.

To ingredients that sound like jet fuel boosters,
No longer inmate #10126758

Written from the Nueces County Jail

(Transcribed by Charity)

No comments: