Trigger Warning!
This world is a fucked-up, traumatizing, and hateful place. I live in this world, and so my words, experiences, and thoughts are birthed from within it. Further, it should come to no surprise that this blog will detail many of these fucked-up things in graphic detail. Fortunately, resilience is what I do, and I try my hardest to ferment inspiration from the darkest parts of my life. It's time to confront, it's time to resist, and of course... it's time to win.

Friday, July 10, 2009

mormon death squad

It seems that Mexico is more than willing to arm Mormons with guns to fight Mexican Narcos and that Mormons are more than willing to be a snitching retaliation force for Mexico in fashion reminencant of death squads. This might be an interesting place for young Mormons to go on thier two year "mission" for serving god.

No comments: